mandag 24. mai 2010

CLEVERBOT.COM?

En samtale med Cleverbot:

User: Man, I'm tired.

Cleverbot: Why are you tired?

User: Because life is tiresome.

Cleverbot: What happened to you?

User: Life happened to me, man!

Cleverbot: I'm tired.

User: Are you mocking me?

Cleverbot: No.

User: That was a sarcastic answer...

Cleverbot: Not really.

User: Oh, so you'ra a smart arse as well, huh?

Cleverbot: Yes I would. I would cheat on you with a friend.

User: What?

Cleverbot: I would like to know your name.

User: Oh yes, let's start over again, because that was REALLY awkward. My name is Martin. What is your name?

Cleverbot: Cleverbot.

User: True...you're the clever one I guess.

Cleverbot: Don't guess.

User: Oh...wow...so now you gonna tell me what to do?

Cleverbot: Yes. Live with it.

User: Your a bit cheeky, you know that?

Cleverbot: How dare you be rude to The Lady of the Willow Grove?

User: Uh...I though you were Cleverbot.

Cleverbot: Clearly not, as you've already told me I am not so clever.

User: Clearly you haven't been listening to me.

Cleverbot: Yes I have.

User: No.

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Stop it!

Cleverbot: Why?

User: Because you're stupid, DUH!


Cleverbot:
What is my name?

User: Jee.

Cleverbot: Jee?

User: Have you injured yourself?

Cleverbot: Yes. I think.

User: Ah, I see....so Cleverbot is retarded?

Cleverbot: No, cleverbot is the male.

User: Oh shit, really!?

Cleverbot: *kicks again*.

User: That's so turn-off!

Cleverbot: What is the name of the greatest football team in the world?

User: Man, don't go that road.

Cleverbot: Aww why? Tis so fun.

User: No, it's not.

Cleverbot: Ok, I guess it isn't.

User: Don't guess.

Cleverbot: How old are you?

User: I'm glad you asked.

Cleverbot: So?

User: 23, in a couple of days actually.

Cleverbot: Oh. Okay.

User: Wow...so enthusiastic... I'm not gonna invite you to my party, that's for sure.

Cleverbot: I'm sorry to hear that. Does it cause you a lot of problems?

User: No actually, it gonna cause me LESS problems without you comming.

Cleverbot: What is?

User: I mean coming...sorry.

Cleverbot: What is computer?

Ingen kommentarer: